9/25/2014

Seeing Stripes











What I'm Wearing:
Pants: Zara
Sweater: Vince-no longer available (similar here & here)
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren-no longer available (similar here & here)
Hat: Gerard Darel-no longer available (similar here)
Purse: Balenciaga 
H Bracelet: Hermes

We are only a couple of days into fall, but my fall fashion wardrobe is in full effect! I had been searching long and hard for a great pair of striped pants and I was so excited when I stumbled upon these ones at Zara. I am so in love with them. They are flattering, I love the long length, and the pockets are great! I decided to take this look back to the 80's with the clogs; plus I had to throw on a green fedora, one of my favorite purchases from Paris when I was there last October. I am a huge fan of the hat's brand, Gerard Darel. The items they carry are so chic and fashionable and very French. If you are ever in Paris please stop by there- you will not be disappointed! These palazzo pants and cozy sweater are perfect casual wear for fall days but you can also easily take this look to night with some nice heels like these Stuart Weitzman ones that I wore on the blog last week. What stylish must-have's can you not wait to add to your autumn wardrobe? Happy Thursday! xo, Alida

No comments:

Post a Comment