10/06/2014

The Science of Sequins










What I'm Wearing: 
Skirt: TFNC London
Sweater: Vince- no longer available (similar here)
Bag: Chanel 
Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo
Pearl Ring: Lagos- no longer available (similar here)
Necklace: Delezhen

Happy Monday! I am just so in love with the weather during autumn. The leaves falling, the wrestling of trees with a calm breeze, the almost orange tint to everything around you. Let's just say, I'm a fan. With fall comes cozy sweaters and sweet date nights. I am in love with this skirt from TFNC London- it's the perfect mix between fun and flirty. You can definitely dress this skirt up, but my favorite way to wear such a sparkly, sequined item is to pair it with a tee and a cashmere sweater- adding a somewhat laid back feel. This skirt is the perfect fall date night must-have. I can even see this skirt being brought into winter paired with black tights and a chunky turtle neck. What's your favorite clothing item to wear on a fall date night? xo, Alida

1 comment:

  1. The skirt is soooo cool. If I were younger I would wear it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete