4/21/2014

Babymoon in Santa Barbara

1. One of our favorite Mexican restaurants in Montecito- Cava (don't worry, that's a virgin margarita- it hit the spot). | 2. The Biltmore, Four Seasons in Santa Barbara- where we stayed for our baby moon. One of my favorites since I was a little girl. | 3. Bear- A babymoon gift the hotel left in our room. So sweet of them! | 4. Packing for the babymoon.

1. The beach- right across the street from the hotel- not a bad view | 2. Room Service never hurt no one | 3. Juicewell- a great little spot we found in Montecito. I had the Soothe Juice- it was delicious and made me feel so refreshed! | 4. Got to see one of my best friends and her son. It definitely makes me so excited to be a mommy myself (Free People dress). 


I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend! Last week my hubby and I got a chance to get away and go on our babymoon! I am all for this new tradition. Our getaway was perfect for relaxing and some alone time (all I've heard is how it will be difficult to find both these things once the baby comes- although I'm definitely looking forward to his arrival). It was so great driving up to Santa Barbara and staying at one of our favorite hotels- The Biltmore, Four Seasons. It's such a stunning hotel, amazing service, and the food was out of this world. I also loved catching up with one of my best friends and her adorable son! And walking around downtown Montecito and Santa Barbara stumbling upon cute places like Juicewell, was another highlight. We even found a few fun items for our little one at Kitson, downtown Santa Barbara. My hubby and I definitely enjoyed our time away- I couldn't have asked for a better babymoon! Who else thinks a babymoon is crucial? Have a happy Monday! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment