4/22/2014

What I Was Wearing & Bump Watch

Week 24
What I'm Wearing at 24 Weeks: Jean Jacket- JBrand | Striped Dress- Nation Ltd. (similar here) | iPhone Case- Society 6 | Necklace- Bought at the Vatican in Rome (similar here)


Week 25
 What I'm Wearing at 25 Weeks: Striped top- Elizabeth & James (Similar here & here) | Maternity Jeans- JBrand

Week 26
 What I'm Wearing at 26 Weeks: Sweater- Fred & Sibel | Tank- Ingrid & Isabel Cami in Nude | Skirt- Fresh Laundry | Necklace- Marit Rae

Week 26.5- Easter
 What I'm Wearing at 26.5 Weeks: Dress- Sky | Necklace- Marit Rae | Pearl Bracelet- Marit Rae


I thought I'd share what I was wearing in different pics I've posted on Instagram (alida_hollandandmint) these past few weeks. In just these 4 photos, extending 3.5 weeks of pregnancy, I can definitely see my belly growin'! It's so exciting being pregnant. I am definitely enjoying the entire process. I'm also pretty happy that I've only had to buy one pair of maternity jeans so far. Only 3 months to go- and lots to do. Although I have the nursery basically all set up- we still need to paint the nursery and add the finishing touches. I will be posting photos as soon as it's all completed. If you have any other questions for me on what I've worn- just ask, I'd love to share! Happy Tuesday! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment