4/23/2014

What's New at J.Crew



I absolutely love getting emails in the morning alerting me to new arrivals at J.Crew! I am never disappointed with what I find when I click the link. J.Crew has been known to do exclusive collaborations with different designers and that's what is so unique about many of their items. Right now the heels are a collaboration with Sophia Webster, a designer known for creating shoes with crazy prints and designs on them- they are so delicious and whimsical. The loafers at J.Crew are designed by Cleo d'Orsay, usually a very high end flat shoe sold in department stores such as Neiman Marcus, and they didn't dissatisfy with their new relationship alongside J.Crew. I am simply obsessed with these pieces- I just can not get enough! I also am lusting after the sensational jewelry, cases, totes, and scarves- all ranging from bright colors for summer to neutrals that can match with anything! And why not throw a fun printed pack of playing cards in your purse for the beach or a party? Such a great idea! I can't wait to do a little online shopping at J.Crew! What J.Crew items will you be putting in your shopping cart? xo



No comments:

Post a Comment