5/02/2014

My Week in Review + Bump Watch

 27 1/2 Weeks: White Ella Moss Dress (similar here, here, & here) | Haute Hippie Sweater (similar here) | Society 6 iPhone case | OPI White Nailpolish in Alpine Snow

28 Weeks: Scoop NY dress-wore it on my honeymoon but it's stretchy and fits well during pregnancy (similar here, here & here) | Matta NY scarf | Society 6 iPhone cover- Missoni Inspired

Personalized python luggage tag & passport cover- black and gold, so chic! | Bottles of La Braccesca vino- my hubby and I had it in Florence, Italy and loved it! We found some bottles in Carmel- so excited to have some glasses post pregnancy | CREAM- my latest pregnancy craving- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies with Vanilla ice-cream in the middle. So yum!! | New books for the coffee table- courtesy of One Kings Lane

I am officially 28 weeks pregnant! Only 12 weeks to go- so crazy to think about! I've been trying to stay on top of taking baby bump pics- but I am not the best at getting the bump pic exactly on the first day of the week. I'm working on getting better at that. It has been crazy hot here lately- so all my old dresses that are stretchy have been a dream come true right about now. I hate having anything tight around or even in the vicinity of my belly. I also just ordered some stretchy Tart Collections dresses that hopefully will be perfect for the baby bump and also after- so I'll keep you posted on how those fit. I have definitely been nesting and trying to get my place in order for our little one's arrival- hence the pretty coffee table books. So much beautiful inspiration in them. The baby's room will be getting painted next week- definitely looking forward to that! It's nothing too exciting- just classic white- but at least all the nicks will be gone and it will feel new and fresh! Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Happy Friday & happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment