5/05/2014

Planet Blue Opening Store in Bay Area!




I have some very exciting news for you all on this beautiful Monday morning. Planet Blue- one of my favorite boutiques- both in Los Angeles and Online- is opening up a new location in Palo Alto at the Town and Country! I was on Instagram the other day and while perusing through pictures I came across one posted by Planet Blue- you couldn't even imagine my excitement when I read where a new location would be! I am fanatical, and that's putting it mildly, with their bohemian chic pieces, swimwear, and jewelry. The date set for it to open is May 23rd- I can't believe its only a couple weeks away. Have you ever shopped at Planet Blue? Are you as excited as I am to have this amazing boutique opening in the Bay Area? Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! And remember to put the opening date on your calendars! xo


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog- thanks for sharing!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Thanks for the comment and for checking out my blog!

      Delete