9/18/2014

Falling For Essie

 Essie Nail polish: "Style Cartel"  |  "Take it Outside"  |  "Fall in Line"

With only a few more days left until it's officially fall, I thought it was appropriate to share with you my favorite nail polish colors for this autumn season. At the moment I'm falling for Essie's brand new fall collection- Dress to Kilt! Choosing a nail color is just as important as a picking a hat or jewelry to go with an outfit. I picked these three beauties up at the beauty supply store this week- "Style Cartel" is a nice dark blue that at times looks brighter and other times looks darker. I've never really got into wearing black nail polish- I always go for a nice color if I'm going for a dark hue- so this Essie color is perfect. "Take it Outside" is a gorgeous gray/neutral. I could definitely see this color being worn with a thick, tan, knit and some black leather leggings. Finally- "Fall in Line" is a stunning pale green/gray that will definitely be a conversation starter. I can not wait to try all of these amazing nail polishes this autumn! Have you found your favorite nail color for fall yet? I would love to hear what it is! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment