9/17/2014

What I've Been Up To + Recent Outfits

Clockwise from Top Left: Spending a day out with the fam. It's rare when I get to dress in something other than sweats ( I'm wearing: Jbrand jeans, Capulet striped top, Jimmy Choo Sunglasses, Goyard bag & Mauro Volponi taupe snake flats- I got them in Florence, Italy last year ) | My new favorite nail polish color- OPI "Berlin There Done That" | Getting my workout on while baby sleeps. Rare- but it happens. (I'm wearing: new Lulu Lemon Jacket) | Kickin some butt on the Eliptical. 

Since having a baby it's been tough to feel human at times. I enjoy every second of being a mommy, but I also need some time where I can get dressed up in normal clothes, with clean hair, and makeup on! Luckily last weekend we had a little family outing that was so much fun! I was even able to paint my nails- courtesy of the best hubby who keeps the little guy occupied for just long enough. It's also tough to fit a good workout in as well with a newborn- so during that time where everyone says "sleep when the baby sleeps," I say, "workout when the baby sleeps- and also take a shower and put on a little makeup." Nothing is impossible :) I hope you are all having an amazing week! xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment