9/22/2014

Mad About Plaid








What I'm Wearing:
Hat: J.Crew
Plaid Shirt: Rails
Shoes: Vans


It's hard to get excited about something on a Monday- but it is possible! I couldn't wait to post one of my favorite laid back looks on the blog. This look starts with something so simple- a basic, long sleeve tee and black jeans. The best way to change up this look for fall is to pair this ensemble with a plaid shirt around the waist (all the rage this season), a hat with leather detail, and some insanely gorgeous rose gold Vans. These add-ons take a simple look to a whole other level. I like to top off most of my looks with a nice designer bag. My Balenciaga was perfect for this outfit because its hardware is rose gold just like my tennies and the blue/gray color matches the plaid shirt to a T. I love the almost "grunge" look the plaid shirt gives this outfit-and the shoes...oh the shoes...I'm just in love with them. They are the most unique color of tennis shoes I've ever seen! I have a feeling this will be one of my "OOTD" ("outfit of the day") looks a lot this fall. What will your fall uniform be? xox


No comments:

Post a Comment