9/15/2014

My Go To Brands & Wardrobe Staples




Happy Monday everyone! I've been getting comments asking about my favorite brands- brands that are tried and true and work for me 99.9% of the time. Below I'm sharing my go to brands and wardrobe staples. 


My favorite tees are by Current\Elliott! I have the v-neck tee in every color. They are a looser, boyfriend fit-which I like because they look casual and go with everything! When I'm not getting dressed up, you will probably find me in leggings and a Wildfox sweatshirt. I live in them! They are super comfy and I just love all the different images/words on them. I can basically explain how I'm feeling each day with the help of Wildfox. Michael Stars is my favorite for basic tanks (this one in particular). Their tops are great for layering and even wearing alone because they aren't see-through and are a great length. 


My all time favorite pants to wear are by Jbrand and Rag & Bone. They have the best basic denim styles! Anytime I want to try a new trend (i.e. ripped denim) I will go to these brands without question. As far as leggings go, I love the Aritzia TNA Equinox Leggings. They have a nice wide waist band that I'm a huge fan of. Not to mention they are flattering on every body type. I also love that you can cut them to be any length. I own about 15 pairs of these- they are a must!


I LOVE sweater weather! Inhabit, Vince, and 360 Sweater are my favorite go to brands for a nice, soft, knit. I can't stand itchy wool and these brands have amazing cotton and cashmere sweaters that I just keep going back to. 


I am always a fan of adding a nice scarf to any ensemble. My favorites are Love Quotes and Matta scarves. Both brands carry tons of different colors and they are both made out of great materials! When I went to Europe last year, I packed scarves in every color so that I could change my outfit each day just by switching up the scarf. My very first leather jacket that I bought was a Mackage. I wear my Mackage over EVERYTHING- dresses, tees, nice blouses. It is the perfect amount of casual and the leather still looks fantastic!

My favorite booties are Rag & Bone booties! I own three pairs and can't wait to purchase more. They are so comfortable-tough to find in a bootie. I've also found that they look great dressed up or down. I also love wearing my Fiorentini + Baker boots for the same reason! They were expensive but worth the investment. As far as sandals go- I am always wearing TKEES flip-flops. They come in a multitude of colors and they also make a rose gold that I'm a huge fan of! 

What are your favorite brands for basics? Would love to hear. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment