9/12/2014

So Much Love...


Happy Friday! 

I'm back...plus one! I know it's been awhile since I've posted- but it really is true what they say, you don't get much sleep being a new Mommy! My little guy is going to be 2 months soon- I can't even believe it. Time has definitely been flying by. It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital awaiting Luca's arrival. He came into this world 9 lbs 7 oz and just as cute as could be. My hubby and I were definitely nervous wrecks at the beginning- but I think we are finally getting the hang of it (although once we get the hang of it-there is a new challenge facing us. But I guess that's what parenting is all about.) 

My Mom always told me that the love you have for your child is indescribable- and boy she wasn't kidding! Being a Mommy to my baby boy has been the most life changing (in an amazingly wonderful way), and most heart filling experience ever! I am so blessed to have my darling little family, and I couldn't be happier. As amazing as this experience has been it's also been very scary and difficult at times-so I'd love to hear any tips, tricks, thoughts from other Mommy's out there! Hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more now! xox



2 comments: