7/08/2014

What I've Been Up To

Clockwise from top left: Entertaining with a personalized Mark & Graham cup (a special gift for my birthday) | Flowers bought in Half Moon Bay- below are the arrangements I made with them. I just love fresh flowers around the house + my new Goyard bag in gray (another amazing b-day present courtesy of the best hubby ever) | Having lunch at The Rotunda Room at Neiman Marcus in SF- had to do some birthday shopping. | My new favorite scent- Lollia in Wish. It smells absolutely delicious! 

Below are some floral arrangements I made with the flowers my hubby and I picked up in Half Moon Bay. Fresh flowers definitely make the house a home for me. I picked some hydrangeas, tulips, dahlias, and peonies all in complimenting, bright, summer colors! With baby on his way in a couple of weeks I'm definitely trying to enjoy any down time that I can get. I hope you are all having an amazing week! xo

  



No comments:

Post a Comment