10/08/2014

Lady Lace








  




What I'm Wearing: 
Dress: Monrow-no longer available (similar here)
Lace Top: TFNC London
Shoes: Rag & Bone
Bag: Goyard
Earrings: Vintage Chanel-no longer available (similar here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


What better way to bring your summer maxi dress into fall than by adding a crop top and some booties? Maxi dresses are my favorite summer staple and I own way too many of them, so I'm glad I can continue wearing them even through fall and winter just by adding a few layers. A gorgeous lace crop top that still shows the silhouette and color of the maxi is perfect and the trench is one of autumn's must haves. Even though it's been pretty warm here in Cali this past week, I'm still loving the cool nights where I can wear my fall wardrobe. The only thing I have to worry about with a pretty ensemble like this one is the chance that it will get spit up on by my little one! It's definitely been more difficult to dress up these days- but when I get the chance, I'll take it! xox, Alida


2 comments: