10/09/2014

What I've Been Up To + Recent Outfits

Clockwise from top left: My version of reading the morning newspaper in bed- reading Paris Street Style | Wearing "southwest chic" for the Indian Summer we've been having in Cali- Dress: Stateside (similar here), Vest: Levi's, Belt: Unkown (similar here), Sandals: Chanel (similar here) | My all time favorite baby socks- Trumpette

Happy Thursday! I have to say, I just love amazon. You can get anything on there! My recent amazon orders include my new favorite book "Paris Street Style" as well as Trumpette baby socks (I even ordered some Pepita seeds for making pumpkin bread-who would have thought you could order that online?). I have to say I am just loving the book "Paris Street Style." I mean who doesn't want to learn how to dress more like a chic parisian woman with her effortless style? It's a must read. Trumpette socks are my favorite to put my little Luca in- they look like shoes but they are warm, cozy socks. If any of you have a little baby I'd definitely recommend them. They also come in so many colors so even with a boy you can have fun putting an outfit together. I am so excited for the weekend to get here. My little fam and I are heading on a mini getaway this weekend- definitely looking forward to it. What are you all doing this weekend? xo, Alida


No comments:

Post a Comment