10/20/2014

Sale, Sale, Sale!

Singer22.com
Use Code: FALL20

You've gotta love a great sale! Especially when there's more than one in one day! I'm so excited because two of my favorite places to go shopping online are having sales right now and you can't miss out! Singer22.com is 20% off site wide and they have some of the cutest stuff, plus items perfect for adding to your fall wardrobe. Be sure to check out my picks below and don't forget to use code FALL20 at checkout. 


***

J.Crew

Use Code TGIFALL (only on items specified)

J.Crew always has the best basics and accessories. Right now it's 25% off select items that are must have fall necessities. Below are my top picks-such great steals. PS-it's also not a bad time to begin Christmas shopping. I mean with a sale like this, it never hurts! Happy shopping! xo, Alida




No comments:

Post a Comment