10/22/2014

What I've Been Up To...

Clockwise from Top Left: Finally some sweater weather where I can order a hot coffee at Starbucks=perfection! [boots: Manas (sold out, similar here) | pants: Rag & Bone | sweater: 525 America] |  First time at the ocean with Luca. He was a huge fan of Carmel! [scarf: Paula Bianco | top: Current/Elliott] | My custom Nike's. Love them! | Stepping up my coffee table game. Very Parisian I'd say. [candle: Dyptique

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share some pics of what I've been up to lately. I can't believe it's almost Halloween. Time is really flying by- and motherhood could not be any better. Now that we've hit the 3 month mark with Luca, it's been so much easier just like everyone says. But he has still had trouble sleeping through the night. Any advice? He is just getting so hungry and I'm breastfeeding twice, sometimes three times at night. Ugh! Mama needs her sleep :) But Luca really is just the greatest gift and my hubby and I have loved all of it- everything is new for our little guy and new for us all over again. It's just the best! We took Luca to the ocean in Carmel for the first time and he loved the feeling of sand between his toes and the breeze- it was the sweetest thing to watch. I was also excited to wear cozy sweaters in Carmel- finally! Although, I'm back home now and I'm back to warm weather still- bummer! I can't wait until it officially gets chillier here. I also just got my custom Nike's recently and I absolutely adore them. They are so comfy and I love that they are pretty unique. I wanted a dark shoe but one that had a print so I chose an almost tie dye print in a gray/black/white. So cool. And I've also been stepping up my coffee table game. I am the type of person who can never leave something in my home the same-I get anxious and need to change stuff around- I love the tray and the black Dyptique candle- just so chic. I hope you are all having the best week! xo, Alida


No comments:

Post a Comment