10/23/2014

Luca's Nursery



















I promised these pictures months ago, but of course when you have a newborn it's not easy to prioritize nursery photo time into the equation- especially a clean and organized nursery! I just love how Luca's baby room came together- I couldn't be happier! It's a neutral pallet with some green and brown thrown in. I love the industrial look of his hamper, wall letters, plaque letters and the wall shelf. They do a great job of offsetting the softer pieces such as the crib, glider and changing table (all from Restoration Hardware Baby). I also chose to do vintage black and white photos all throughout the nursery of Luca's daddy, two grandfathers, and great grandfathers playing sports. A little homage to the athletes in the family for Luca to look up to. And of course I had to finish the nursery off with piles and piles of diapers hidden away in the drawers of the changing table! I am a huge fan of the Honest company and their adorable printed diapers! It definitely helps dress up the inside of the drawers. I hope you all like the pictures of Luca's nursery! Comment with any questions- I'd be more than happy to answer! xo, Alida

No comments:

Post a Comment