11/13/2014

J.Crew New Arrivals + Sale

J.Crew 25% off with Code: SHOPNOW

1. Gloves | 2. Pants | 3. Sweatshirt | 4. Cuff | 5. Tennis Shoes | 6. Cutting Board | 7. Jacket | 8. Leggings | 9. Bag | 10. Beanie | 11. Slippers | 12. Bandaids | 13. Striped Sweater | 14. Scarf | 15. Turtleneck

I just love new arrivals- especially J.Crew's new arrivals! I decided to put together my favorite J.Crew new items and I also wanted to let you all know that with the code: SHOPNOW, you will get 25% off your purchase! It's not a bad time to begin shopping for Christmas presents, or even holiday items for yourself. I am just in love with the cutting board! Who knew J.Crew sold cutting boards? Not to mention cutting boards that are this beautiful? Ugh, to die! I also love the bandaids they are selling- they are so unique! Who doesn't want to cover up an ouchie with the cutest bandaids ever? Their sweaters and winter-wear are on point and their accessories are so cute right now! Be sure to stop by J.Crew and take advantage of their sale! Happy Tuesday! xo, Alida

No comments:

Post a Comment