11/12/2014

Recent Outfits + What I've Been Up To

 What I'm Wearing: Koolaburra Moccasins | J Brand Jeans (no longer available, similar here) | Sweater (no longer available, similar here) | Current/Elliott Tee 

Clockwise from Left Photo: What I'm Wearing- Matta NY Scarf | Rag & Bone Bomber (no longer available, similar here & here) | Current/Elliott Tee | Manas Boots (no longer available, similar here) | Spanx Leggings (omg these are amaze!) | Just obsessing over the fact that my nails match my workout pants- love when that happens! Lululemon Pants (similar here) | Nike Shoes (custom) | A little family walk around our hood- I live for these! Jimmy Choo Sunglasses



Hi! I wanted to post a couple of my recent outfits for you all! I just can't believe how quickly time is flying by! Halloween is over and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. We've had a couple of cool days here in Northern California scattered between all the hot days, where I was able to sport a sweater, jacket, scarf, and boots- so exciting! I can't wait for my fall/winter wardrobe to be in full effect! Our family walks have been a regular occurrence, which I love! That's definitely my favorite way to workout- it doesn't seem like a workout because I'm enjoying family time and my hubby and I love looking at all the beautiful houses (we imagine our dream house-and everything we'll have in our dream home one day-what can I say? We are dreamers with our heads in the clouds :) ). I hope you all are having a great start to your weeks. Happy Monday! xo, Alida


No comments:

Post a Comment