10/27/2014

Feels Like Fall













Follow me on Pinterest

It's hump day so I had to post some of my favorite fall pictures from Pinterest. I am in love with autumn and even though I live in California and it doesn't seem to feel much like fall until mid-November, these pictures keep me excited for the leaves to change color and the air to get crisp and cool. One of my favorite things to do in fall is to take long walks around where we live and now I get to do that with my little fam. I just love cozy weather and It's so exciting that this year I'll get to curl up on the couch with my little guy now reading him fun books. What are some must have books that I need to buy to read to my 3 month going on 4 month old? Would love to hear from you! Have a great day! xo, Alida


No comments:

Post a Comment