3/23/2016

The Monogram


There are really few things I like more than a beautiful monogram! Ever since college, when my mom sent me off to school with monogrammed bed sheets, pillow cases, towels & laundry bag, I fell into obsession with the monogram. She had told me it was so no one took my things, which really was a smart thing to do, but really it was my custom stamp! It was my name, my logo, my being. I love everything about a monogram. 

Now that I'm a little older, and a little wiser (and since I've gotten married and have tossed all my college bedding/towels, etc out-because who really still needs to hold onto pink and green twin size bedding?? haha) I have realized there is an abundance of things you can monogram! You can put your stamp on napkins, serving trays, candles, blankets, backs of chairs, pillow cases, makeup bags, tote bags, clothing, shoes, stationary, presents, etc.! That's just the beginning! The options really are endless. A monogram is beautiful, sophisticated and classic, so you really can't go wrong. 

Not only can you have one set of monogramed napkins, but you can have multiple sets- for different occasions or just to change the look and color palette of the table for a soiree. This goes with almost everything and anything you monogram. You can pick different colors, different font/type, even different size or location of the monogram. You can't leave out your men either- there are great items to get monogramed for your man, such as cocktail napkins for his bar, a leather toiletry bag, bar glasses, cuff links, or even sunglasses! When in doubt- monogram it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment