4/27/2016

R + F Skincare


I am always into having beautiful skin- that's why when I was approached to try Rodan + Fields Microdermabrasion Paste, I couldn't wait! I had heard things about this skincare company before and seen astounding before and after pictures, but like most people I was a bit afraid of changing my habitual skincare routine. But being a busy mother of a one and a half year old boy, I tend to forget to always make the healthiest choices for my skin, such as drinking tons of water and finding time to make my green glowing smoothie, and eating super clean. I've seen a change in my skin over the past couple of years, and I really wanted a pick me up, so I figured I had to try the Rodan + Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste

The Micro-Dermabrasion Paste promises a more vibrant, youthful-looking complexion, and to improve skin tone and texture- and I can say that is EXACTLY what I got! I am absolutely obsessed with this product! My skin felt baby soft and was literally glowing after using it. I can't wait to make this part of my skincare routine. 

I now am looking into other products I can purchase from Rodan + Fields such as their Reverse skincare routine which helps with brown spots, dullness and discoloration (which I have some trouble with due to sun damage over the years)! I was so excited to try something new on my skin, but I was even more excited when this product delivered what it promised! Hope you get the chance to try the Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, along with other products from this great skincare company, Rodan + Fields



1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help you with your Rodan+Fields products...I would be happy to give you wholesale pricing....love to chat, Terri@TerriSprings.com.

    ReplyDelete