1/24/2017

Pregnancy Must-Haves


Well, I'm officially 22 weeks pregnant! Time is zooming by at lightening speed this time around. Today I thought I'd share my pregnancy must-haves with you all! I've gotten a lot of questions about what I'm really loving this pregnancy and what I'm still using from pregnancy #1. Below are just a few of my current favorites! Let me know if you have any questions.



Ingrid & Isabel Camis & Leggings: By far two of my favorite items from pregnancy #1! As soon as my regular pants didn't fit, I pulled them out asap! They are so simple yet so chic. When you're not feeling the best, and running around taking care of a toddler, fuss free is the way to be and that's just what the Ingrid & Isabel Camis and Leggings entail-- NO FUSS! I like to throw a sweater on over the cami, a button down, or even a long sweatshirt. The leggings and cami grow with your changing body and growing belly- there is just so much to rave about with these and they don't break the bank! Definitely a great simple yet sophisticated maternity look. 

Hiccapop Pregnancy Wedge Pillow: I spoke about how much I love this pillow in my last post! I put it under my growing baby bump and it takes so much strain off of my back. It's very versatile and can be put wherever you need to relieve aches and pains that come along with pregnancy. Such a great purchase! 

Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner: When I found out I was pregnant again, I knew I couldn't continue using my usual hair products because some of the ingredients in them, so right away I was on the hunt for an all natural, safe Shampoo and Conditioner. I had seen this brand before and use the hair gel (which I love for styling) so I figured I'd try it out! So far I actually really love it! It's so nice knowing that you're beauty routine doesn't have to suffer just because you're pregnant. 

BeautyCounter Body Wash: I am a HUGE fan of the BeautyCounter brand and have been for quite some time now. This body wash is safe and smells like a tropical vacation! Hey, a girl can pretend :-) Once you try this, you'll want everything else they sell- I'm also a major fan of their body lotion, face oil, and face masks. 

Honest Organic Body Oil: No Mama wants stretch marks! I use the Honest brand for Luca, as well as our daily household cleaning and laundry-- so I figured why not use it myself? I trust the brand and have found the oil to be a lifesaver for these dry, cold, winter days we've been having! 

Nurse Jamie Pillow: Oh man! I've been using this pillow for over a year and it is my FAVORITE! I used to wake up with killer headaches and neck aches- almost debilitating- but this pillow has changed my life! It's a great travel pillow as well (so versatile!). I also love that the silk pillow case helps prevent wrinkles and acne while you sleep. Can't get better than that! 

Elizabeth W Hot\Cold Pack: If you can't go to the spa, why not bring the spa to you?! This neck pillow is so relaxing! Since I've started having some trouble sleeping, this is my new nightly ritual. I heat this little baby up in the microwave and place it on my neck before dozing off to sleep. Zen! Hey, Mama's gotta pamper herself :-)

Splendid Tanks: These are another maternity staple of mine. They are super long and perfect for layering over my leggings! They come in white and black-- I have both! Plus, they can be used long after your pregnant! Such a great purchase. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment