11/02/2017

My Modern Farmhouse

It's been some time since I've last posted, but I felt like getting back into the swing of things! My new little addition, Crew, is almost 6 months old. While my not so baby boy, Luca, is 3 and in preschool! I feel like I'm finding a little bit of time to fit in blogging again, so we'll see! I've missed it! 

I have to say, it's so unreal how fast time flies! My husband and I moved out of our home so we could begin our remodel...or should I say new build! The only thing left is the foundation! I know we have a little time before we start picking the finishes, but I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite inspiration from Pinterest and Houzz for our modern farmhouse! Let me know what you girls think- I love hearing about your style, or what you guys think of what I'm trying to choose between! Happy November btw! WHAT?!?! Time- stop it! :) 

WEBSTA @ scoutandnimble - A gorgeous combination of gray cabinets
Loving this for our kitchen. Brass is definitely growing on me. And I am loving all the long pulls! 

grid gallery wall
Also loving this kitchen. That pendant is AH-Mazing!

A cool bathroom with herringbone tile on the floor, a footed tub, tall metal cabinet, and multiple sinks
This floor though! Maybe for the boys bathroom! 

Une rénovation maitrisée à Vancouver
Loving some type of Cement tile. The gold and silver/gray is gorgeous! 

All Photographs by Clary Pfeiffer As I alluded in my editor’s letter, the creation of this issue has taught me so much about grace in my personal life’s behind the scenes - namely, as my husband and I have been working on building our own little homestead with a little farmhouse on a l
Simple and Chic. 

9,040 Likes, 200 Comments - Amber Lewis (@amberinteriors) on Instagram: “I feel like I have been on a kitchens and bathroom design frenzy lately.... all day it's plumbing…”
Faucets coming out of the wall. A yay or nay? More brass- it really is growing on me. But is it too trendy?

A weekend trip to Solage Calistoga in Napa Valley Wine Country, a designer destination road trip featuring @lexususa by Copy Cat Chic | Luxe living for less http://www.copycatchic.com/2016/12/designer-destinations-solage-calistoga.html?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Copy%20Cat%20Chic&utm_content=Designer%20Destinations%20%7C%20Solage #DesignerDestinations
Love me a big ol' fireplace! Especially a chic one made of cement! 

All white with splashes of green, and a touch of black. (Mudroom entry)
Classic farmhouse front door. 

ship lappppppp and Pillar
Every farmhouse needs a little ship lap! 
Kind of loving the black top as opposed to the white counter tops that are always being done. And those lights are incredible.

As you can see, it's al little all over the place right now. But we have some time so I'll try to narrow down my favorites from my inspo. This is such an exciting project and I can't wait to continue seeing it all come together! xo
-

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices..um..don't know about the brass, like the pale grey kitchen, sounds like you have a good start, love your taste. How about a dutch door somewhere, maybe even the front door?
    Best, Margie
    Your new little one is so cute! (per Facebook)

    ReplyDelete