6/20/2014

Happy Friday: Recent Outfits

What I'm Wearing at 33 Weeks (Left): Tart Dress | Leather Mackage Jacket | Marit Rae Necklace | OPI Nail Polish in Alpine Snow | 35 Weeks (Right): Splendid Dress (similar here) | Matta Scarf | Rolex Watch | David Yurman Bracelet 

I know It's been awhile since I've last posted, it's just been crazy hectic with doctor appointments, lower energy and of course preparing for sweet baby's arrival. I can't believe I am now officially 35 weeks pregnant! My hubby and I are so excited for baby Luca to get here! It was recommended by a girlfriend, something to subside my anxiety before baby gets here, to start reading up on baby's arrival. So I went out and bought What to Expect: The First Year. It has definitely calmed my nerves and I really do feel more prepared; or prepared as a probably can be. I will post a 36 week update next week. It's my birthday next week so I'm pretty excited! Usually I like going somewhere for a night or two, but this year I'm definitely planning on staying home and resting! I told my hubby that I can't go a night without all my pillows! (And a lot of pillows is putting it mildly.) This time next year, I'll be celebrating my birthday with my baby boy- can not wait! Hope you all have a great weekend!

 *As usual, any advice or useful tips for pregnancy, labor, and/or having a newborn are greatly appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog and your style! I have a few requests that I would really appreciate if you could answer!!

    1) Can you tell us where the white jacket you're wearing on St Patricks Day and Easter is from? I have been looking everywhere for a white textured jacket that is fitted too! You look so good in it
    2) Can you do a hair product post/hair tutorial post?
    3) Can you do a basics/essentials post where you tell us your fav jeans, tops, sandals, etc that you will continually purchase over and over again?!

    THANKS SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR RESPONSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your suggestions for future posts! The white jacket I'm wearing on St. Patricks Day is from Zara. I don't know if it is still available but I saw some super cute white textured jackets on Intermix's website- so I'd definitely reccomend checking that out. Hope that helps!

      Delete