6/06/2014

Happy Friday!


Instagram: alida_hollandandmint

Happy Friday! This week I've been keeping busy working hard on baby McIntyre's nursery! I can't wait to have it all finished. I still have a rug coming and a few other items that I need to get hung. All of the crib bedding came from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child and I am in love with it all! I also love that since the baby shower I've been able to organize most of the drawers and I've had fun decorating with some of the amazing presents I received! Another fun thing I did this week was buy some Trader Joe's Peonies! They just put a smile on my face. Plus, get this- they are only $5.99 and last forever (in flower years)! I'm now officially 33 weeks prego and counting! I just can't believe how fast time is flying. I am really looking forward to meeting our little man! I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Can I ask where you got your phone cover? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My cell phone cover is from a website called society6.com...they have so many different cute and fun choices.

      Delete