3/25/2014

What I'm Pinning: Spring Florals








Follow me on Pinterest.

It's officially spring and that means flowers, flowers, and more flowers! I just adore walking into a room and looking at a big, luscious, beautiful bouquet of blossoms. I absolutely love getting inspiration of different kinds of floral arrangements on Pinterest. Another thing I can't get enough of is putting flowers in unexpected containers to show them off. A gorgeous vase always works- but to spice it up a bit, try putting flowers in a woven basket or a trophy and it should do just the trick. It definitely makes a statement and is the perfect center piece for an afternoon of entertaining with your friends. I just can't resist a huge vase of white tulips! What is your preferred flower for a spring-time floral arrangement? Below I've found some super cute bins, bags, baskets, and classic vases to show off your favorite flower bouquets. Take a peek! xo







No comments:

Post a Comment