3/20/2014

It's a.......BOY!

 I am so excited that we finally got to find out the sex of our little one. I feel like it's been forever- and since I wanted to find out probably since the moment I knew I was pregnant- it really was forever to me! After going to the 2nd trimester screening we found out that we are having a....BOY! My husband and I are so excited- simply beyond words! What comes along with finding out the sex? Being able to FINALLY buy a few little things for our baby boy! Yay! So that's exactly what I did. Below are some of the items I just had to pick up for our little man. 

What I'm wearing above: Seaton striped maxi dress (similar here) and a white Nation Ltd. sweater.  I'm now officially 22 weeks and lately, all I've been wanting to wear are dresses. Thank God for the warm weather we've been having here in Cali. I'm carrying pretty low- which they say is common when you're having a boy (should've known!)- so the tight bands on pants and the belly band are just not my friend right now. 


I found some super cute stuff at Baby Gap and Nordstroms. Baby Gap items above: Green striped bodysuit and matching hat | I heart Mommy bodysuit | I heart Daddy bodysuit | Dude bodysuit | Gray double face pants . Nordstrom items above: Gray one-piece baby | Race car one-piece and matching hat | Gray and yellow truck romper



I also had to visit the little baby and child boutique down town. There I found a great newborn gown by Kissy Kissy (I have heard such amazing things about this brand), an adorable hooded gray romper by Deux Par Deux, and an incredibly awesome hoodie also by Deux Par Deux! I also had to pick up a few basics by Petit Bateau!  So excited to finally be able to purchase cute baby boy items! 


2 comments: