3/13/2014

Trend I'm Loving: Clogs & Mules




I am absolutely loving the clogs and mules fashion craze right now. I have seen them all over trend reports for 2014 and I simply can't resist their vintage yet chic appeal. There are two ways to wear this new shoe obsession- you could go cool and casual or dark and dressed up. With this warm weather we've been having here in California- the tan clogs would pair perfectly with a white summer dress and a jean vest. While the black chic mules would work well in the city with a long slitted skirt  and a crew-neck sweater. Either way, these statement shoes will take your wardrobe straight into spring 2014 in an instant. The Rachel Comey clogs are right at the top of my "Must Have's" list right now. Are you going to hop on board with the clogs and mules hype? Let me know if you're feeling this trend. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment