3/07/2014

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday! 

It's friday, the sun is shining, and it's almost 70 degrees here in California! I am so excited to get outside and do a little relaxing by the pool with a good read. I've had the book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling for awhile now but never got around to actually reading it- I bought it for my trip to Europe, but I ended up reading Diane Keaton's book instead (which I loved)! I've heard rave reviews about Mindy's book and I love watching her tv show The Mindy Project so I have the feeling it will be the perfect funny book to read for a laid back day. 

I also just got this new Agave Lip Masq by Bite Beauty. It is an all natural lip care company based out of Toronto.  I tried it last night and it really does moisten your lips to an extreme amount! I'll keep trying it and see if it stays quenching my lips like I need, but for now I'm really happy with the purchase. One of my girlfriends used Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter while she was pregnant and she stayed extremely stretch mark free so I started using it even before I got pregnant. So far It's been wonderful and no sign of any stretch marks as of yet. I usually pair it with the Basq Resilient Body Oil  (just to be extra sure those pesky stretch marks stay far away). I just got my new Clarisonic replacement brush heads- so excited! I like to change the brush heads on my Clarisonic every few months so that my face can get as good of a cleaning as it needs. With random pregnancy breakouts this baby has been a real lifesaver!  I hope you all enjoy your Friday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment