3/30/2016

The Classic Nude Pump

Right now I am lusting after these beauties! I know, I know, it's so sad that I don't already own a pair of classic nude pointed-toe heels, but alas, it is true. I am thinking I need to add this pretty little pair of pumps to my shoe closet, stat! They are so classic and timeless; and no matter what they are paired with, for example- ripped rolled up jeans and a tee, a little black dress, even leather pants with an oversized black sweater- they will look phenomenal with anything! They are a must-have shoe essential and clearly I need to jump aboard this ship! I just don't know exactly which ones to get first with all the fantastic options out there! Which ones do you think are the perfect nude heels- Gianvito RossiChristian LouboutinCasadeiChristian LouboutinJimmy Choo, or these Valentino?? Would love your help! 





No comments:

Post a Comment