3/31/2016

The Beach Bag



I'm leaving for Cabo soon, and it has me looking through all my beach bags to pick a few for the trip.  I'm always on the hunt for the perfect beach bag. I love going to the beach but of course I need a large tote to carry all of my necessities in there- sunscreen, reading material, hat, phone, coverup, baby toys & food, etc. That's why finding the right bag for my lifestyle is a pretty big deal! 

There are so many routes you can go- the raffia basket, the classic canvas tote, or the designer bag (or one of my favorite ways-right off the beach from a vender- you just gotta haggle a little bit!) I usually opt for the natural woven bag with some sort of simple print or detail on it or a canvas tote (I find them to be pretty durable with all the wear and tear I put them through with a baby and everything I end up throwing inside it. But, no matter which route you end up going, they are all so chic and fantastic in their own way! Why not have hundreds and just change them with your swimsuit/look? That sounds good to me! Below are a few of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment