3/15/2016

Twist on a Classic


While skimming through a few editorials and online blogs about Paris Fashion Week, I came along this picture that just caught my eye! I am absolutely loving this look! It's definitely a new take on a very classic ensemble. This PFW look is taking volume up a notch while still looking sophisticated and put together. I can't get over the striped collared button down- with that sash/bow detail, it is just killing it! Such a great added detail! The wide leg khaki trousers are phenomenal as well. So sophisticated and crisp. Although this look may be reminiscent of a day once spent at private school where you had to wear a uniform (including myself...ahem), this look is SO much more chic! If only I could have pulled this outfit together for a day at prep school in my younger years. I have to say, I'm so genuinely inspired by this look. I mean, who doesn't love a twist on a good old classic? It's amazing!! 


Get the Look
Wide Leg

Striped Button Down




No comments:

Post a Comment