9/08/2016

All I Need are Knits

A few of my favorite sweaters.

It's safe to say that I am slightly (alright, completely) obsessed with sweaters, sweater weather, and everything that has to do with being cozy and bundled up when the weather get chilly. I simply can't get enough! As you can tell from the picture above, I live by the mantra that you can never have too many neutral knits in your closet. A few of my favorite cream and white sweaters that I am lusting over at the moment include this one by Enza Costa, this little dream by Vince, this Asos one, this delicate one from J.Crew, and this gorgeous piece by 360 Sweater. Now I just have to pray the weather starts cooling off so I can sport these amazing knits. I'm literally at the point where I'm kicking the AC up a couple of notches so I can wear my sweaters inside the house. haha Oh boy! Would love hearing what your favorite Fall color scheme is and where you go to shop your favorite sweaters. Happy Thursday! xo



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment