9/14/2016

Pump(kin)ed for Fall







I am one of those people that LOVES decorating for most major holidays. Fall, that's a holiday, right?? haha I made my monthly (alright, weekly) visit to Homegoods and found some incredible decorations for Fall. Granted they are mostly pumpkins, but pumpkins are great pieces of decor that will transition your home from Halloween to Thanksgiving quite easily and definitely get your home feeling fall festive! 

I am a huge fan of the fact that decorative pumpkins can be placed in many unique spots around the home and still look chic and not feel like you're really "decorating for fall" but more like you are just adding items that belonged there all along. On top of bookshelves, piled inside bowls, placed on top of a coffee table- the options are truly endless. Another fun thing about pumpkin decor is that the options of colors and what they are made of are endless. The velvet pumpkins I found at Homegoods were some of my best finds yet. (Yes!) I only found two while on my visit, but I found some more on amazon that you'll have to check out and snatch up before they are gone. 

Below I've shared some pumpkin decor that I'm eyeing at the moment. Hope you're all having an amazing Hump-day! How do you like to decorate for fall? Where's your go to spot to shop for Holiday decor? Let me know, I'm always on the hunt! xo

Velvet Pumpkin with Feathers (25-30% off site today only-Horchow)
Carved Wood Pumpkins (25-30% off site today only-Horchow)












No comments:

Post a Comment