2/27/2014

Black + White



A color combo that I am always a fan of is black and white. It is classic, never goes out of style, and looks stunning on everyone. Right now you can find the color duo in print form, block form, even in black and white photo form. The nice thing with wearing black and white is that you can either keep the theme and where those two colors in full force, or you can add a pop of color such as turquoise or emerald to it and it will look stunning. Above are some of my top choices of black and white color combos that I've seen recently. I can't wait to get my hands on those silk pants and that Kate Moss top- wearing them together with heels would be so adorable! I also am lusting after those shorts and espadrilles for spring. Do you like the black and white color combo? Do you have another favorite color combo that is your go to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment