2/26/2014

What I've Been Up To...


Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share the very exciting news that I am pregnant! My husband and I are beyond excited to finally be able to share the news- so if you see some posts on baby clothes or nurseries this is why. I took a picture last week of my baby bump at 18 weeks pregnant. It's just beginning to really pop. (I'm wearing: Ingrid & Isabel Everyday Cami and Belly Leggings, and a Juliette Jake sweater- sold out but similar here and here.) I can't believe I am almost halfway through my pregnancy. I still don't know the sex of the little one- but I can't wait to find out!

Not only did my hubby and I get to celebrate finally sharing the news of the pregnancy with everyone, but we also got to celebrate Valentine's Day together and my hubby's 27th birthday! My husband surprised me with a beautiful flower arrangement of my favorite flowers- tulips (I'm a Dutch girl, what can I say) and hydrangeas. It was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen! We didn't end up going out to dinner on Valentine's Day- it's always packed, overpriced, and there's usually a fixed menu. So we ended up going out the next night to a great restaurant called Opa! They serve excellent Greek food- I loved the fries and the bread and dip. For my Hubby's birthday we went to Los Altos Grill for dinner- my husband needs his prime rib fix every year so we thought this would be the best spot to hit. It more than delivered and I had a happy birthday hubby on my hands. Did you all have a fun Valentine's Day? Hope you are having a fantastic February- can't believe it's almost March! xo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alida! That's exciting news. I'm really looking forward to your baby-oriented posts.

    ReplyDelete