2/28/2014

I'm Loving: Sugar Paper

Notebooks from Sugar Paper


I am always on the lookout for a cute notebook. Let's face it, it's really no fun jotting down notes in a boring, plain, old notebook- it's a lot more fun to write in a fancy, darling journal! I had gotten one not too long ago from JCrew, but they no longer carry them which I'm so disappointed about. So when I stumbled upon a post in one of my favorite blogs, Nicole's Guide to Style, where she mentioned a cute notebook she was using, I had to check it out. Sugar Paper is such an adorable stationary shop based out of Los Angeles. When I went to visit the site there were so many lovely items to peruse- not only do they carry stylish journals/notepads but they also sell cards for different occasions such as Thank you's, and Happy Birthdays. Some more fun things they carry are name place cards for dinner parties, monogrammed stationary, coasters, calendars, and the most amazing gift wrapping sets (plus so much more). I love unique shops like this one. Although I wanted to buy the entire store, I started with two journals that I am so happy with! They look so well made, and I love the polkadot and striped prints. These are two journals I will want to leave out on my desk to show off. They even sent a personalized note and a thank you with them! I am definitely a huge fan of Sugar Paper and will be going back again- soon! 

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute! What a good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm just going to stock up on cards too so I'll have cute ones to give friends and family for special occasions!

      Delete