3/04/2014

The Neutral Nursery










Follow me on Pinterest.

As I told you before, we still have not found out the sex of our little one yet...ugh I can't wait (and that's an understatement)! So because I can't actually buy anything for the baby yet because I want to know the sex beforehand, I have been looking for inspiration photos of nurseries. I'm not really into having an all pink room for a girl and an all blue room for a boy. What I I'm leaning towards is a neutral nursery with accents of the color I choose depending on the sex. Above are a few of my favorite photos to gain inspiration from- I am loving the warmth of the tans, ivories, whites and taupes in the pics. A few places I've been looking at for nursery decor and accessories are Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, Serena and Lilly, Pottery Barn Baby, and Layla Grace. Any other recommendations of stores (online or in Northern California) that any of you love? I can't wait to finally begin decorating! What are some key pieces/unique ideas in the room that you think are necessary? I'd love some advice and ideas for a new mommy-to-be. xox


No comments:

Post a Comment