1/10/2015

Currently: What's In My Bag


What's In My Bag: 

Purse: Céline (similar here)
Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo
Phone Case: Society6
Travel Cases: Truffle
Teething Toys: Vulli & Chewbeads
Diaper & Wipes: The Honest Company
Ointments: A+D & Desitin
Makeup: MAC, Cle De Peau
Lip Products: Bobbi Brown, Kiehl's, Fresh
Hand Cream: L'Occitane
Perfume: Lavanila 
Hair Tie: from Elizabeth W in Carmel
Burp Cloth: Aden + Anais
Snack: Power Crunch from Trader Joe's

Wanted to share with you all what I'm currently carrying in my Celine tote bag! I will say that having a baby means carrying a bigger purse is absolutely necessary! I can throw extra baby clothes, diapers, and toys in there and not have to worry if there is room or not. Also, I need to be able to toss my bag over my shoulder, there is no way I'd be able to carry a purse around my wrist while carrying my growing baby boy. Not. Happening. I have recently fallen in love with the Truffle travel bags! You have to check them out. It's so great being able to organize a big tote with see-through bags where you can literally eye everything that's inside of it. Makes me feel so organized- which is a tough feeling to conquer while toting around a 6 month old. Other items that are a must in my purse are lip glosses (a multitude), MAC blotting powder (so nice because it doesn't cake on like regular foundation, it just blots away any unnecessary moisture), a snack, and baby items (because sometimes I just don't want to carry around a diaper bag, and having a few go-to items in my purse will work just fine.) What are your purse necessities? Would love to hear! xo, Alida



No comments:

Post a Comment