1/12/2015

Top Picks: Golden Globes 2015

Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein | Kate Hudson in Versace | Emma Stone in Lanvin

Julianne Moore in Givenchy | Sienna Miller in Mui Mui | Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad

Did you all catch the Golden Globes last night? So exciting! I just love watching the red carpet.  I have posted above my top picks for best dressed from last night. There were so many beautifully dressed women that it was tough narrowing it down, but I did my best. Sparkles were all over the red carpet last night, which most of my top picks have! 

I have to say that as soon as I saw Reese Witherspoon on the red carpet, I just thought she looked unbelievably glamorous! She was dressed in elegance from head to toe in her champagne/silvery Calvin Klein strapless gown. Reese looked show stopping and so sophisticated in such a classic piece. It was the perfect color for her, not to mention the perfect shape. Not only am I a huge fan of Kate Hudsons, but I was also a huge fan of her dress last night! The low cut neck line was stunning as well as the cut outs on the sides. I just adored the dazzle details in the cut outs- I've never seen a dress like it and it fit her like a glove. I feel like that Versace dress was literally made for her! Someone who has been a risk taker with fashion on other red carpets is Emma Stone. I am a huge fan of her Lanvin jumpsuit! The sparkle detail and the long bow waterfalling off the back, as well as the gorgeous heels, all tie together to make it such an extraordinary, and a surprisingly dressy piece. Not to mention her makeup was on point! I swear Emma Stone looked absolutely flawless last night. Julianne Moore can really do no wrong. She looked glamorous and gorgeous in an ombre silver to navy Givenchy gown. I am always a fan of that neckline as well as the sparkle and feather detail. The simple earrings allow her dress to do all the talking, and that's just what it did! Sienna Miller, oh how I love her and admire her style! She is always willing to take such risks and seriously looks stunning no matter what. The bohemian glam style of her Mui Mui gown is beyond amazing and the details on the neckline as well as the deep V are perfection. She also couldn't have picked a better color for her dress- it pops off of her slightly bronzed, glowing skin. My final top pick for last night's Golden Globes best dressed is Chrissy Teigen. I am a huge fan of white and lace and she made sure to put any other combination to shame! The beautiful, delicate details of her Zuhair Murad gown were flawless and I know I would not mind raiding her closet! She was smart to put her hair up in a messy pony because it allowed the dress to be showed off in all its glory. Stunning- simply stunning! Would love to hear who you all thought was best dressed last night. Happy Monday! xo, Alida

No comments:

Post a Comment