6/30/2015

Good Morning, Beautiful!



Good morning, beautiful! 

For my birthday the other day, my little man, hubby, and I walked around SF and did a little shopping (and eating). We went to the Ferry Building to grab a bite and while there we picked up a few of these Weck jars that I am absolutely obsessed with! 

It's hard enough to wake up early every morning, yet alone to make breakfast for your family, while trying to get everything ready for the day, and on top of that trying to find time to feed yourself! If you're like me, you don't have the energy or TIME to have a huge, fancy breakfast that takes forever make. I need a quick, easy, and healthy start to my day. My favorite way to perk up in the morning is by having a BEAUTIFUL, healthy breakfast that is simple to throw together. Really! When you're food looks pretty it makes it that much more enjoyable and really adds that extra oomph to start the day off right!

Every morning I have my greek yogurt with some flaxseed, blueberries, and granola sprinkled on top. These ingredients all thrown together is beyond scrumptious and by enjoying them in a nostalgic jar just makes it that much better. Plus, when your breakfast is in a jar that has a lid, it makes it much easier to throw in your purse and take on the go if you're running late to something (Fingers pointing at me! haha). 

How do you make your breakfast special? How do you kick start your mornings? Hope you're all having an amazing week! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment