7/02/2015

Napa Style


I went up to Napa the other week with my two favorite guys and had the most amazing time! We did all the things I really enjoy doing that were also baby friendly! We had the absolute best time, and the food, oh the food-I still have a food coma thinking about my favorite place to eat in the Napa Valley! 

What I'm Wearing: Jimmy Choo Sunglasses (no longer available- similar here) | Monrow Dress (sold out, similar here & here) | J Brand Jean Jacket (no longer available, similar here) | Chanel Purse (similar here & here)

We started out the afternoon at Mumm Napa! I ALWAYS have to stop here. I like that you don't need to go on a tour, but you can still take in the gorgeous views while picking from an array of tastings that are just incredible! I always end up leaving with a few bottles of their sparkling wines that you can't get in your local grocery store like their sparkling reds. 


Our next stop was Bouchon. WOW! Just a little piece of Paris placed smack dab in the middle of wine country! This is a place where you better get there early for the good stuff because it will be sold out! We knew we had reservations at Bottega (right across the street) so we picked up our desserts there before we went to dinner. It's charming, tiny, and so delicious! If you're in the area, this is a must! 

My little walker! He was such a good sport! Love that we can take him to all the places we love. 



Ok, so I'm beginning to salivate just looking at the picture of my dinner from Bottega. This is my all time favorite place to eat in Yountville. It is beyond scrumptious and they never disappoint! We ordered the "Polenta Under Glass" to start, which I highly recommend and for my main course I had the Raviolo Di Uovo. THE BEST! I always leave full, and craving it as soon as we leave. This is another must if visiting the Napa valley! Plus there is the sister store, Napa Style, right across the way where you can pick up some chic Napa inspired wine glasses and serve wear! Don't leave without checking it out! 


I am already dreaming of the beautiful vineyards, all the amazing wine tasting spots, and places to stop at to have a bite. Missing you Napa! Until next time. 

Where do you like to go when in Napa? I'm always looking for new spots for shopping, eating, and wine tasting! Would love to hear! xox





No comments:

Post a Comment