8/14/2015

Going Nude: Just Do It






Shop:


My new favorite shoes! For some reason I am such a tennis shoe fanatic! I think because I spend most of my time running after my son, running errands and plain old running around trying to get a workout. My feet just can't handle being in heels for too long, let alone being in sandals with no support for hours on end.

I was on that all black shoe hype for a bit- but I was craving a change! When I saw these beauties I just had to have them! Nude heels make your legs look longer, so why can't nude nike's do the same? :)

I am in love with the tan color and they are made of a soft, leathery material which makes them so chic & yummy in my book! I can where them with my workout clothes around town, or even with some dark washed jeans, a white tee, and a black leather jacket in the city! I adore them!

What shoes do you wear all day? Which brand are you a fan of? Nike's? Adidas? Vans? Etc.? Would love to hear! Have an amazing Friday! xox



Other Nude Tennis Shoe Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment