8/15/2015

Toddler Boys: My Fall Picks





Kids are already starting school- it's so crazy! Summer is slowly coming to an end and it will be Fall before we know it! I thought I'd share some of my favorite clothes and accessories for toddler boys to get you in the mood for cooler weather. 

Although I am a huge fan of Fall (probably my favorite time of year) I have to say I am going to miss Summer a little bit. I have loved watching all the kids riding their bikes down the street and families going on walks at all hours of the day and night. It's also been so much fun hanging outside with my little guy now that he can run his tushie off. 

That being said, I am SO excited to dress my little one in Fall clothes! The darker colors and layering makes for such fun (mostly for Mommy). haha Although Luca is in the stage of pulling any hat I put on his head off, it will be exciting to pick out cold weather accessories. Even if just to look at them in my purse for the time being. haha

Are you ready for Summer to end? Or are you too excited for the trees to begin changing color and for sipping hot chocolate in front of the fireplace? xox


Sale Codes:
Gap: COOLER
(40% off when you spend $125 +) (30% off when you spend $100+)
JCrew: SHOPMORE
(30% off when you spend $200+) (25% off when you spend $100+)


No comments:

Post a Comment