12/16/2015

Wrapping for Joy


I love myself some wrapping paper! I get so excited about all the different prints and possibilities! When I think about what color ribbon I could add to the wrapping paper or what size the present might be and the impact it may have on the recipient of that particular present- I become elated! It really is an addiction! A fun, crazy, "Do It Yourself" addiction! 

As you can see I went a little wrapping paper wild! I was seeing all these great wrap jobs online and on Instagram and it got me thinking, I need to go on a wrapping paper shopping spree! And that's just what I did. I bought way too much wrapping paper for one human being to possibly gift to any amount of people for one christmas, but hey, theres always next christmas and birthdays, and baby showers, and anniversaries, and.......you know the drill! haha 



I got all of these gorgeous beauties at Homegoods (one of my all time favorite places to shop at). You really can't beat the prices and it was so much fun going from one wrapping paper bin to the next. I was taking my wrapping paper duties very seriously- taking one out of my pile if I saw a better one; adding another if it was just too good to pass on; smiling knowing I had gotten the one I had actually gone there for. That is my kind of happiness right there! Pure wrap joy!!



Does anyone else get as excited as I do when it comes to picking out wrapping paper?? It's just too much fun! If you haven't done it yet, head over to Homegoods and get yourself some pretty prints! I promise you, you'll love taking pictures of the gorgeous presents sitting under your christmas tree! 

The only sad part? When you have to eventually rip into that wrapping paper and toss it...but thats also a great thing because it means new prints and new possibilities for next year! 

Where do you go to get your wrapping paper purchasing on at? Hope you're all having fun celebrating the holiday season. I can't believe Christmas is almost one week away! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment