12/21/2015

What I've Been Up To: Christmas Edition


Happy Monday! 
[Clockwise from top left]: 

1. Going Christmas tree hunting with Luca. I love that Luca can now really enjoy the holidays. He's almost 1 1/2 (I know, can not believe it)! He knows who Santa is and he was such a great help when it came to decorating our little house for Christmas. He is also a huge fan of Christmas music! 

Luca is wearing: Zara shirt | Gap Pants
I'm wearing: 360 Sweater (no longer available) Similar here & here | Rag & Bone Jeans | Celine Sunglasses

2. Some Christmas decor that I've put up around the house. I love me a boxwood wreath and some burlap. It's those natural elements that really say "rustic holiday decor" to me.

3. My little family enjoying the Christmas Festivities in San Francisco. We always make an effort to go to the city for a couple of days during the holidays so that we can look at all the fun decorations and enjoy some good food with family. Here we are at the life-size gingerbread house at the Fairmont! Luca just loved it! 


4. Our merry Christmas tree. I just can't get enough of Christmas. It is my favorite holiday and I just love decorating and getting in the holiday spirit! This is the first year we've gotten a silver tip tree and I LOVE it! I will definitely be getting them from now on. It leaves so much more room for all my ornaments! 

Happy Holidays! xo

Follow me on Instagram: 
alidamcintyre

No comments:

Post a Comment