12/29/2015

Not your Average NYE Looks

It's almost New Years Eve and that had me thinking...What am I going to wear?? It's easy to just put on any old dress and call it a day, or night. But it's even more fun to stand out on New Years with a fun, different outfit that not everyone is wearing! Below are a few of my favorite celebration outfits and how I'd put them together in real life! Ooooh the possibilities! Which is your favorite? Have any fun plans for the 31st? xo



This look is so amazing! I love mixing a delicate top with fur and leather pants! It feels a little bit pretty and a little bit rock & roll. The pointy, black boots and the gorgeous sequined clutch really add some chic details. This look says you tried, but not too hard. It impresses and says you don't do what everyone else does. You will for sure stand out and be the queen of the ball with this look! Plus if the weather is super chilly, then you'll be so happy you wore pants! Cheers! 




Like I said before, everyone can just throw on an old dress, but when you turn that dress into a look that could come straight out of Vogue, well then you're onto something! This look is so glam that I cannot get over it! This long, flowing, low-cut dress is so sophisticated and when its paired with simple heels and delicate necklace, that's perfection. I also like the black clutch that just screams, fashionista! It stands out and gives the look a little edge. This look is for sure one of the best looks out there and will get you noticed from miles, if not light years, away!




This is such a fun look because unlike the classic New Years dress, its a sweater and skirt combo! It's so adorable and classic, I just love it! You will for sure stand out just with this bag alone ( I mean...WHITE....FUR...., do I need to say more?) This look reminds me of Paris and sophistication. Plus, there are so many ways you can go with this- you can try a puffy skirt paired with a tight turtleneck sweater, or a bandage leather skirt with a loose, jeweled sweater like the one pictured above. Also, depending on the weather, tights are always a great way to finish off this look. Such a gorgeous outfit for ringing in the New Year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment