1/05/2016

Holiday Dinner Party

I know, I know- Christmas and New Years is long gone, and if you're like me, all the decorations have been put away already...but I just had to share my holiday dinner party decor with all of you. If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen most of these pics already, so I hope you enjoy seeing them again! 

I had never hosted Christmas dinner before- it was A LOT of hard work and a little bit stressful, but it was also SO exciting to be the hostess! I finally got to use a lot of my wedding gifts, which was amazing! Plus, I got to decorate the table and the house just how I wanted and bonus- I got to show it off! Usually it's just my hubby and 1.5 year old son "oooohhing & awwwwing" (mostly because I'd hurt them if I did all that work to decorate and got NO reaction from them) so It was nice to have others appreciate my hard work! Even if it's only up for about a month. Sob :( It goes by too fast!



Our Christmas dinner table! Decorated with our wedding china and my favorite flowers- Tulips. Instead of using napkin rings I used red velvet ribbon wrapped around our new monogrammed napkins with a sprig of berries tucked inside! I also decided to use pinecones as the place holders. Added bonus- they smelled like cinnamon! Yum! 


The champagne and wine bar I set up. I usually choose white flowers but with a white table top I had to add a pop of color. These red roses say "simple, sophisticated, and chic." 


The hubs and I getting a photo on Christmas! That's hard to do when you're hosting- but we pulled it off! 
I'm wearing: Endless Rose Top 


The white Tulips in all their glory! I also added some pine to it to make it just a tad more Christmasy! The candlelight hitting off the mercury glass vase was stunning and so romantic. Definitely added to the cozy ambiance of the dinner. 


Our bar cabinet all "Christmas-ed Out." I added battery powered lights to each shelf and it really brought some attention to our liquor closet for all the guests to fawn over. I think Christmas lights always add that little bit of sparkle that you want. 


A few of the presents under the tree! All the wrapping is from Homegoods. The letter tags are from Michaels. I had so much fun wrapping! 

I hope you all had an amazing holiday season and got to spend it with your loved ones! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment